I got so many questions on Instagram about how I made my chicken fried rice so, I thought I would share. I hope you all enjoy! Let me know what you think! ❤
1 shredded chicken breast
1.5 bags of brown rice
1 bag of veggie medley (broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, etc.) – streamable
2 egg whites and 2 whole eggs
Gluten free/reduced sodium soy sauce
Garlic powder – enough for flavor
Coarse ground pepper – enough for flavor
Grape seed oil
Olive oil spray
I had my rice and chicken already cooked. So it was easy to just throw it in the pan.
- Sauté veggies with a little grape seed oil (about 2.5 caps full), pepper, and garlic.
- Smash the veggies into small pieces.
- Move the veggies to the side of the pan and then scramble the eggs. Make sure to spray pan with olive oil so the eggs don’t stick.
- Mix together the scrambled eggs and veggies. Then throw in brown rice and mix it all up. Add 2 caps full of grape seed oil.
- Then add the chicken and soy sauce, to taste. Mix it all together.
- Let it heat up and Bam! Done. 🙂
- Top with Sriracha and ENJOY! Oh, and you can add a little salt to taste also!
I’m no gourmet cook but, this was easy and not too complicated! You can also use streamable rice in a bag (microwave kind) and make it that much easier. Also, super yummy and not tooooo unhealthy for you! I’m all about balance, so this was a great alternative to take out! It makes about 5 servings.